Below are questions one might be asked during a group interview. The list includes general questions an interviewer (or panel of interviewers) might ask a candidate, as well as questions an interviewer would ask regarding a work-simulation exercise.
Group Interview Questions: General Questions
- How would your colleagues describe you?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What interested you in our company?
- How do you work in a team?
- Describe your career history and future goals in 30 seconds.
- What made this team work successfully?
- Who would you hire from your group? Why?
- What was your personal contribution to the team's performance?
- Why did this team struggle to accomplish the objective?
- How did you deal with the stress created by meeting the challenges?