Retail Management Cover Letter Example
Cover letter contributed by Gwen Harrison, CPRW, Resumes for Less.
Review more cover letter samples.
City, State, Zip
Dear Salutation LastName,
Gary Ryan Blair, motivational business speaker and author, once said: "What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile." This is a philosophy I have followed throughout my ten-plus years in retail marketing and fragrance account management. My achievements include:
- Increased sales of Coty specialty fragrances in seven specialty retail stores by 103% in two years.
- Doubled sales of Pink Sugar Perfume in just four months.
- Realized highest Bulgari fragrance sales out of 40 stores; grew sales by over 140% in two years.
- Achieved #1 store ranking for Light Blue fragrances, and top five sales ranking in men's fragrances.
- Successfully set up and merchandised Fine Fragrance Department at new store in a neighboring state, with $100,000+ in fragrance sales on opening day.
- Created and executed innovative POS promotional events to exceed sales goals.
Based on my experience and strong commitment to do more than is required, I know I can deliver similar results for your organization. I have enclosed my resume to provide more information on my strengths and career achievements. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.
More Sample Cover Letters
Cover letter samples for a variety of career fields and employment levels, including an internship cover letter sample, entry-level, targeted and email cover letters.