Construction Management Cover Letter Example
Cover letter contributed by Gwen Harrison, CPRW, Resumes for Less.
Review more cover letter samples.
City, State, Zip
Dear Salutation LastName,
From the first day I began managing multi-million dollar custom home construction projects, I have consistently realized my objective of bringing every single project in on time and under budget. However, I have never believed that meeting those criteria alone was good enough. If you agree that well-managed projects should exceed customers' expectations in terms of quality and service, we should talk.
To help you learn more about my track record, I have enclosed my résumé. While it illustrates my experience and training, what it cannot communicate is my dedication to my craft. My professional creed includes:
- Pride in the quality of my work, and a willingness to personally perform even the most menial tasks to remove project obstacles and get the job done.
- Ability to envision how specific parts of the house should look and flow, and communicate those ideas to architects, designers, and upper management, always with positive results.
- Expertise in blueprint assessment and collaborating with architects throughout the course of a job to point out oversights that would unnecessarily consume the client's time and money.
- Skilled in building lasting relationships with homeowners, who frequently request project advice. Willing to provide this advice at no charge in the interest of customer goodwill when necessary.
- Excellent skills in guiding, motivating, training and mentoring other carpenters.
More Sample Cover Letters
Cover letter samples for a variety of career fields and employment levels, including an internship cover letter sample, entry-level, targeted and email cover letters.