Before you start writing a cover letter, take a look at administration and business cover letter examples to get an idea of how to construct a professional and effective letter that is going to sell your credentials to the hiring manager.
Review cover letter examples and then write a personalized letter that explains how your skills relate to the criteria listed in the job posting. Again, it's important that your letters are customized for each job you apply for, highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
Cover Letter Examples - Administration / Business
- Administration /Business / General
- Administrative Coordinator
- Business / Technical / Referral
- Customer Service Management
- Public Relations
- Receptionist Cover Letter Example
- Recruiting Manager
- Organizer / Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
Cover Letter Templates and FormatsTemplates you can personalize to write your own cover letters when submitting job applications.
- Cover Letter Format
- Cover Letter Layout
- Cover Letter Template
- Email Cover Letter Template
- Microsoft Word Cover Letter Templates
Administration / Business Resume Examples
When you are preparing to apply for jobs, it's helpful to look at resume examples, as well as cover letters, for your occupation. Review sample administration / business resumes including human resources, consulting, marketing, public relations, management and more resume examples.
- Top 10 Cover Letter Writing Tips
- What to Include in a Cover Letter
- Cover Letter Writing Guide
- Email Cover Letters
- Targeted Cover Letters
- Sample Cover Letters
- Cover Letter Salutations
- Cover Letter Closings
Please Note: These samples are provided for guidance only. The provided information, including samples and examples, is not guaranteed for accuracy or legality. Letters and other correspondence should be edited to fit your personal situation.