- I try to get along with everyone, and respect their opinions and boundaries. In the past when I have had a problem with someone, I have been able to work it out by talking with them.
- If I were having a problem with a co-worker, I would try talking to them to see if we could work out our differences. If they weren't open to that, or if the problem remained, I would discuss it with my supervisor.
- I would first talk to the person and try to figure out what was bothering them. If the problem continued after talking to them, I would bring it to the attention of my supervisor. In my experience, what can't be resolved by talking one on one with the co-worker should be brought to the supervisor right away, before it escalates.
More Call Center Job Interview Questions
Here are more call center job interview questions along with a selection of answers you can use as a starting point for your own responses.
More Interview Answers About Leaving Your Job
More interview answers to use when you quit your job, resigned, were fired, laid-off, or otherwise left your job.
Job Interview Articles and Advice
- Temporary Jobs
- Temporary Agencies
- How to Find a Temp Agency
- Temporary Job Interview Questions and Answers