- I have been very lucky to have had terrific managers during my career so far. I have respected each one, and got along well with all of them.
- Once I had a manager who brought her own problems into work with her on a daily basis. She was going through a difficult time in her personal life, which everyone tried to sympathize with, but it affected the atmosphere at work in a negative way, and made her very difficult to get along with.
- No, I am a hard worker, and my managers always seem to appreciate the job I'm doing. I've got along well with every manager I've had.
More Call Center Job Interview Questions
Here are more call center job interview questions along with a selection of answers you can use as a starting point for your own responses.
Job Interview Articles and Advice
- Temporary Jobs
- Temporary Agencies
- How to Find a Temp Agency
- Temporary Job Interview Questions and Answers