- I am fantastic at multi-tasking, in my personal as well as my professional life. I prefer to have many things going on at once to trying to complete one thing before moving to another.
- I find it much more interesting to multi-task, and I find that I accomplish more than if I try to handle one problem at a time.
- I find that I multi-task far better than I single task. When I tackle one problem at a time, I tend to dwell on the solution, while when I have multiple things to accomplish, I am able to focus on the most accurate solution right away.
More Call Center Job Interview Questions
Here are more call center job interview questions along with a selection of answers you can use as a starting point for your own responses.
Job Interview Articles and Advice
- Temporary Jobs
- Temporary Agencies
- How to Find a Temp Agency
- Temporary Job Interview Questions and Answers