The job search engines are a good way to find bilingual job listings. When you use the Advanced Search options you'll be able to search by type of position and location and narrow the results to include only job listings where bilingual applicants are encouraged. Here's how to search for bilingual jobs on the top job search engines.
Search for Bilingual Spanish Jobs on Indeed.com:
- Use Indeed.com's main search page to search by keywords (one at a time) "spanish" "espanol" "bilingual" or "bilingual spanish" and your location.
Search for Bilingual Jobs on LinkUp.com:
Click on Advanced or go directly to LinkUp.com's Advanced page. Enter keywords (one at a time) "spanish" "espanol" "bilingual" or "bilingual spanish" in the keyword box. Enter your zip code. Select job tags if you are interested in a specific type of position. Click Search Jobs.
Search for Bilingual Jobs on SimplyHired.com:
- Enter keywords (one at a time) "spanish" "espanol" "bilingual" "bilingual spanish" and your location (city, state or zip code) on SimplyHired.com
- Click on Search All Jobs.
SimplyHired Diversity Friendly Employers
SimplyHired.com has formed a partnership to bring job seekers a search that allows them to search for jobs at diversity-friendly employers. This search is based on DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity. To search for jobs at these companies:
- Click on Advanced Search
- Click on Special Filters (right side of page)
- Select Diversity Friendly
- Search by keyword and the location where you are interested in working.
Bilingual Job Sites
Also check the job sites that specifically list jobs for bilingual Spanish applicants. Here are sites that include bilingual Spanish jobs, Spanish speaking job listings, job search advice for bilingual applicants, and job application tips.
Bilingual Job Search