The top ten behavioral interview questions you may be asked during a job interview.
Top 10 Behavioral Interview Questions
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- How do you handle a challenge? Give an example.
- Have you ever made a mistake? How did you handle it?
- Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it.
- Describe a decision you made that wasn't popular and how you handled implementing it.
- Give an example of how you set goals and achieve them.
- Give an example of how you worked on team.
- What do you do if you disagree with someone at work?
- Share an example of how you were able to motivate employees or co-workers.
- Have you handled a difficult situation? How?
- More behavioral interview questions.
More About Behavioral Job Interviews
Here's more information on behavioral job interviews, including behavioral job interview questions, how to prepare for a behavioral interviews, and techniques and strategies for acing a behavioral job interview.
Read More: List of Behavioral Skills
Interview Articles and Advice