17017 Fuzzy Blvd, Edmond, OR 00222
c: 455-999-3333 e: JaFree@copxs.net
Energetic and motivating leader with proven ability to effectively manage both personnel and projects. Self starter and strong independent worker. Excel at analyzing products and procedures to generate new ideas to improve efficiency and production quality. Highly adaptable to ever changing circumstances. Key member in any team developing and executing strategic business plans.
Uncomfortable, Inc. , 2007- Present
- Managed daily operations of a $1 million foam insulation company.
- Developed an effective marketing campaign and restructured product pricing/discounts resulting in an 80% bid acceptance rate.
- Implemented new bidding process utilizing Excel spreadsheets to formulate more accurate bids. Allowed for the tracking of individual job costs and provided feedback as to efficiency of crews with regards to material waste and labor hours.
- Trained and supervised work crews in more efficient product installation techniques that have reduced material waste by 20% and labor hours by 43%.
- Developed sales team’s knowledge in the areas of building science and energy conservation in order to provide customers with the information to successfully plan for and utilize spray foam insulation.
United States Rescue Officer, 1995-2006
Manager, (2004- 2006)
- Data Network Manager - Managed command and control data network used to generate video representation of geographic area surrounding ship. Team consisted of 38 individuals from four departments.
- Production Control Officer - Coordinated the efforts of 135 personnel utilizing 37,000 man hours, completed 520 jobs totaling over $4 million during 13 month refurbishment period.
- Assistant Command Duty Officer - Directed daily routine utilizing a duty section of 600 personnel from 12 different departments.
Instructor Pilot, (2001-2004)
- Standardization Officer - Administered, coordinated, and supervised flight and academic training for United States flight training program. Encompassed over 200 instructors and 600 students in five units.
- Assistant Operations Officer - Coordinated and supervised four Flight Commanders to insure pilot completion rates met quarterly and annual goals.
- Flight Commander - Managed and scheduled 11 instructor pilots and 38 flight students to complete primary and intermediate level flight training.
Instructor Pilot, (1998-2001)
- Instructor - Instructed junior pilots in all facets of large multi-engine aircraft operations to include crew resource management, emergency procedures, and basic flying skills.
- Mission Commander - Led, planned, managed, and executed assignments to maintain crew and aircraft at the highest levels of readiness.
- Squadron Scheduler - Scheduled daily flight operations in order to meet the individual training requirements of ten independently deployed crews consisting of 196 aircrew personnel.
- Program Manager – Managed and analyzed data that tracked and correlated flight hours expended as related to each individual’s qualifications. Reported the efficiency of squadron flight hours utilized to accomplish training objectives and identified inefficiencies in flight training as well as expired qualifications. Implementation of program allowed squadron to achieve the highest readiness levels at a reduced cost in flight hours.
- Training Officer - Developed and implemented monthly training plans for continuing professional education of all pilots assigned to squadron.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- MBA - Finance, Auburn University,
- B.A. Business Economics - University of Costa Rica
- Aviator - Advanced Flight Training, United States Flight Patrol
- Integrated Project Team Course - Project Management College, United States Flight Patrol
Selective courses in Building Construction, Construction Management, and Cost Estimating.
AWARDS AND COMMENDATIONS
- Navy Marine Corps Commendation Medal (2)
- Navy Marine Corps Achievement Medal
- Humanitarian Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal