How to write a thank you letter after a job interview.
Time Required: One Hour
- Send out your thank you letters as soon as possible (no later than a week)after your interview
- Keep your audience in mind - address the issues and concerns that were mentioned during the interview
- View the thank you as a follow-up "sales" letter and can restate why you want the job
- Use the thank you letter to discuss anything of importance that your interviewer neglected to ask
- Send a handwritten note if you are only writing a few sentences
- Thank everyone who helps you with your job search
- Writing a thank you note after an employment interview is a must!
- Remember to proofread: check spelling, grammar, typos, etc.