I have definite opinions on how you should quit your job, on whether you should include a cover letter when you apply for a job, and what you should wear to an interview. That said, I know there are lots of different (and valuable) opinions, besides mine, so I'm interested in knowing what you think.
What's the best way to job search? Should you include a cover letter when you apply for a job? Should you bug HR after sending your resume? How about wearing pantyhose to a job interview - that discussion doesn't quit... Or, speaking of quitting, how about giving notice when you quit your job - should your shouldn't you? What's the worst interview outfit you've ever seen?
Take a minute to let me know what you think:
- Do you need a cover letter?
- Should you follow up after sending a resume?
- Should you wear pantyhose to a job interview?
- What's the worst interview outfit?
- Would you quit without notice?
- Where did you find your last job?
- What's the toughest job?
Photo Copyright Alexander Oshvint