There are employment websites that offer many of the components of the hiring process - from job applications to video interviews. Now, new site SparkHire.com is offering an all-in-one hiring solution which includes all the steps in the recruiting process from posting jobs for companies and posting a profile for candidates to online live interviews.
Spark Hire features include:
- Profiles: Online Profiles for job seekers which highlight skills, education, experience, etc.
- Profile Video: A 60 second profile video.
- Job Posting and Profiles: job posting and profiles for companies.
- Search and Apply for Jobs: Search and apply for multiple jobs in just a few clicks.
- Candidate Selection: Companies can view and select candidates to interview.
- Spotlight Interviews: Recorded screening interviews.
- Live Online Interviews: Job Interviews can be conducted live online via webcams.
How Spark Hire Works
Spark Hire is available for job seekers, consultants and companies. The site incorporates high quality video features for creating online candidate and company profiles and for recorded and live interviewing.
Companies can post jobs, watch applicant Profile Videos and conduct live Online Interviews with leading candidates. Job seekers and consultants can search for, view and apply for jobs. Candidates will receive real-time notifications of jobs that match their automated search criteria. Companies can view the Profiles and Video of candidates, then select those applicants they would like to interview.
Interviewing options for companies include Spotlight Interviews which consist of ending candidates a few questions. Candidates respond to questions by recording answers via webcam. Hiring manager can review a candidate's responses their convenience and even share it with colleagues.
More in-depth Live Interviews involves split screen online interviews with candidates.
Spark Hire is currently free for job seekers, consultants and companies.
More Information: SparkHire.com
Image Copyright Spark Hire