GetHired.com provides a way for job seekers to connect personally with companies that are hiring. The entire hiring process, from application to interviewing can take place online via GetHired.com's recruiting, applicant tracking and interviewing platform.
Job seekers can stand out from the job hunting crowd by creating a personal video and audio introduction to accompany their resume. In addition, selected candidates can answer employer questions and interview with companies directly on the site.
For employers, GetHired.com offers social recruiting, applicant tracking and pre-screening questionnaires to effectively evaluate candidates within a single online platform. Companies can post jobs, manage applications, search video resumes and schedule job interviews.
How does it work? GetHired.com is a job board that embeds video and audio capabilities directly into its social recruiting platform so that job seekers can record and submit personal, dynamic responses to an employer's pre-screening questions at the start of the hiring process.
In addition, GetHired.com also provides job seekers with updates on the status of each application that they have submitted. Applicants are alerted when an employer has shown interest in their profile, and can track their progress in the hiring process until a position is closed.
GetHired for Job Seekers
Job seekers who use GetHired.com can:
- Create a personal video and audio introduction to accompany their resume
- Create a public video profile to use when applying to any online position
- Stay organized as they uncover jobs at top companies
- Upload their availability for interviews in real-time so that employers may initiate and schedule interviews
- Follow their favorite companies so that they are aware of any new or relevant positions available
GetHired for Employers
Companies using GetHired can:
- Post open positions online (even in conjunction with existing job boards)
- Search for, connect with, pre-screen and track top candidates
- Ask customized pre-screening questions for specific positions
- Manage the interview process online
One major benefit, for both job seekers and employers, is the personal connection that GetHired has added to the recruiting and hiring process. For job seekers, there is less chance of your application getting lost in the resume black hole. For employers, the site provides an opportunity to both connect with and discover more information about qualified candidates in a seamless process.
GetHired is free for both job seekers and employers.
Image Copyright GetHired.com