1. Careers
Alison Doyle

Want to Work From Home?

By June 27, 2003

Are there real work at home jobs? There are a few, but not many, and there are a whole lot more scams than jobs. To be honest, I get tired of reading how you can set your own hours and make a lot of money working from home. In most cases, you can't do either. Here's information on how to find the jobs and avoid the scams.
Comments
August 27, 2008 at 6:42 am
(1) Ericka Cherry says:

Nation’s Premiere Benefits Company is looking for leaders. Customer service skills preferred, but no experience is necessary. Free training is available via telephone, Internet, and local training centers. Must have Internet access, and be willing to work with other team members. Part-time or full-time available. Daily pay with benefits, 401(k) options, and direct deposit available.

Reply to: nobossoverme@gmail.com

November 29, 2011 at 7:45 am
(2) SHAIK.BABA says:

STOP ! GIVE SOME TIME TO SEE THE PLAN AND EARN 100% HUGE RESIDUAL INCOME {IN LACKS} EFFORTLESSLY MEANS WITH OUT JOINING A SINGLE PERSON, IF I COACH YOU YOUR INCOME WILL BE IN CORES,ALL RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU,YOU YOURSELF CAN SEE, STUDY, CALCUATE AND EXPERIMENT IT IN JUST IN ONE DAY.
GO TO MY WEBSITE THATS http://americas.ShareSTIFORP.com

October 28, 2008 at 6:12 pm
(3) Friend of Independent Rep. says:

Okay, My friend is doing this work at home business. She’s really determined and is doing great. She took me to a meeting in her area and the speaker was telling us that she’s making 11,000 a month signing up people and it’s a real moving business.

October 29, 2008 at 10:17 am
(4) Jim Dunlop says:

Hi, in order to work from home online and make some decent money you either need your own product to sell or Sell someone else’s product. I opted for the latter and its working out well.

MLM’s are grat but having to constantly convince people that your product or service is the best can really take alot out of you.

January 10, 2009 at 3:06 pm
(5) Rachel says:

I was luckily able to find an established company that allows me to work from my home while caring for my 2 girls. I have been able to supplement our income, and make our home healthier… I had tried just about every scam there is, and oh some do pay pennies, literally. But finally being able to be proud of what I do really goes a long way.

January 24, 2010 at 2:48 pm
(6) What To Do says:

I have tried to post a comment two different times and neither one shows up. What are the rules???????

August 22, 2011 at 3:04 pm
(7) Shaik Rehaan says:

Work From Home:
Earn 5000 to 7500/- p.m.
Online Job,Weekly Payment.
Send SMS Ur Name&Add to me.
Shaik.Riyaz Baba.
Cell: 9989558802.

April 20, 2010 at 11:12 am
(8) Stephanie says:

I’m a mom of six, ages 7-17. I’ve been blessed enough to find a great company that has allowed me to work from home, earn a residual income and provide for my family.

September 11, 2011 at 4:46 pm
(9) antonella says:

Hi Stephanie, i’m a mom of 2 and i would like to work at home. Can you please help me or guide me. Thank you Antonella

August 17, 2011 at 5:36 pm
(10) Sandra says:

Hey, great post. Its so hard actually finding genuine work from home opportunities these days. One thing that has worked for me is the real online cashing package…Wasnt quite sure if it was genuine, but dont regret i signed up for it…:)

August 18, 2011 at 6:18 am
(11) Cindy says:

As a Life Coach living in a small town, I want to work on-line via emails. Is there anyone who can give me advice on the most cost effective way to promote my website????

May 19, 2012 at 1:20 am
(12) INDU says:

want to work from i have a4 yr old baby ,,,,,,,want to work from .I hv done MBA (HR/MKTG) regular.

December 15, 2012 at 10:16 am
(13) Gretchen says:

I have dedicated so much time and Internet attention to surfing the net to find legal work. Day and night I have tried to find a real job to do online and a job that I can physcally go to in order to combine both incomes to make ends meet. I can’t believe how I have gotten much smarter by researching the scams that I could have fallen prey to. I am like the scam police on patrol now. All I want to do is JUST WORK AND MAKE AN HONEST LIVING. Can anybody tell me how I can do that from home?